By using the MultiParcels websites MultiSiuntos.lt, multiparcels.com, platfrom.multiparcels.com, you give your consent to MultiParcels to collect and use your Personal Data as defined in these Privacy and Cookies Use Rules. you provide by registering, installing plug-ins or integrations, administering, approving orders, creating parcel stickers, ordering services, sending inquiries to us, including name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, other contact information (all together – Personal data) in order to properly administer your orders / requests or enter into the Agreement, activate, administer services.
MultiParcels is registered in the State Register of Personal Data Controllers and has been assigned the data controller identification code P8267.
MultiParcels does not sell or transfer your Personal Data to any third party without your express consent. No third party may offer you its goods or services through the electronic pages, platform, plugins or integrations managed by MultiParcels. MultiParcels does not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If MultiParcels would like to use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, your consent must be obtained.
- Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes
- Personal data is processed accurately and fairly
- Personal data is processed lawfully
- All information about the processed Personal Data is confidential.
- When managing and storing your Personal Data, MultiParcels implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of Personal Data from accidental or illegal destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing. Personal data is processed in accordance with the Government of the Republic of Lithuania Regulation 2002. February 20 by resolution no. 262 and 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes
- Process your requests
- Install MultiParcels Plugins or Integrations
- Conclude Agreements
- Activate paid and / or additional services
- For direct marketing purposes – only with your consent.
After giving permission to process your Personal Data, you have the right to
- Require the rectification, destruction or suspension of the processing of your Personal Data when the data is processed in breach of the above-mentioned Council of Europe Regulation and other legal acts
- Do not consent to the processing of your Personal Data
- If MultiParcels has received your request for the processing of Personal Data, the company will provide you with an answer no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only requests for the processing of personal data that are submitted by e-mail will be considered. by post; [email protected]
- MultiParcels Users / Customers have the right to request information related to their plugins, integrations, agreements, payment history and the transfer, adjustment or deletion of the information provided by them. Such requests shall be executed within 30 days. From receipt of the e-mail email [email protected]
The policy was last updated on 29/04/2021.